TSSNT uses licensed child therapists to provide free therapy for children and their families who may not have insurance or the ability to pay.
Our goal is to:
· Restore children’s ability to enjoy life and perform well at school, home and play.
· Help children who have witnessed traumatic events even though they themselves may not have been hurt physically.
· Help you apply for Crime Victims’ Compensation.
· Offer bilingual services
Programs for Children:
· Individual, Couple or Family Therapy
· Play Therapy (bi-lingual in Spanish-ages 3 and up)
· Child and Adolescent Trauma Grief Groups for those whose loved one
died by homicide,suicide, and other traumatic events.
For more information on this program, download the brochure or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
TSSNT uses licensed therapists to provide free therapy for those who have experienced the suicide of a loved one.
TSSNT offers two suicide grief groups:
· A Monthly Suicide Support Group
facilitated by an experienced trauma
· A smaller Weekly Suicide Trauma Grief Group with 6 to 10 others who are dealing with a death by suicide, which meets for 8 weeks.
Medical Examiner's Program
TSSNT is currently partnering with the Tarrant County Medical Examiners office to provide family advocacy and trauma therapy services.
For information on this program, call the phone number below.
TSSNT Family Advocate
Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office
817-920-5700, extension 8672